All versionsSee all
iRecover offers support for all major file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2. iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete, unformat, partition, RAID and image recovery. Both Windows 2000/XP/Vista basic and dynamic disks are supported.
iRecover will automatically detect the file system type and file system parameters, such as cluster-size. It will even do so if vital file system structures such as the boot sector and partition table are lost.
iRecover offers a powerful RAID 0 and RAID 5 recovery module that will automatically detect RAID parameters such as stripe size and disk rotation.
iRecover allows you to create a RAW image file of a volume, a disk or an entire (reconstructed) RAID array and recover data from the image file.
A FREE digital image recovery module is included, specifically designed to rescue files from memory cards (as used in digital cameras) and other disk types.
Misc. additional features:
- During scan disk health is monitored (SMART), iRecover will halt or pause if disk's condition deteriorates.
- Image preview.
- Wizard driven, suited for newbees and die-hards.
- Configurable bad sector handling.
- Unique file validation engine: predicts outcome of recovery.
- A real trial: digital image recovery mode is free - RAID and file system recovery allow for one folder to be recovered to test recovery quality.